Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What I'm REALLY thankful for!

I probably should have started with these, since if I were listing my blessings in order of importance, as I see them, these would be at the top.  But that isn't the way it turned out.  These next few are the things that are always uppermost in my mind when I think of gratitude, though, so I wanted to get them on list before I go any farther. 

18.  My Savior Jesus Christ.  His atonement and resurrection, and providing the way for me to return to live with my Heavenly Father again.
19.  My membership in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  I love knowing that the Lord restored His church on this earth to bless his children, and to provide all the ordinances necessary to return to Him.
20.  Temples that let us participate in those ordinances.
21.  A loving and supporting family.  Especially my parents that have remained active in the church and provided me with the opportunities to attend.
22.  My own family with my husband and children, who bless my life every day, and help me learn the lessons I need to learn in this life.
23.  Wonderfully supportive friends, who are always there when I need them.  What would life be like without family and friends? 

Okay, those are my favorite things, but the list will continue. 

Merry Christmas! 

No comments: