Tuesday, January 4, 2011

House Cleaning

Today I have to say that I am grateful for:
 
A mother who taught me to clean, even though I don't do it as often as I should.  This week's project is the bathrooms.  I know, most people just do that in an hour or two.  For me, it has to be done in shifts, a little each day until I'm done.  Part of today's work included the tub.  I discovered that thing is actually white!  A few more things I'm grateful for:  Scrubbing Bubbles.  Then for the next layer: Mr. Clean Magic Sponges and the green scouring pads.  Then when all else failed, razor blades -- for the really hard water stains.  A new goal for this year is to do it more often, so I don't have to use options 2 and 3 any more. I'm also just grateful to have a tub and a shower.  Have I said that before?  I probably have, but I think it counts again, if I'm truly grateful for it again. 

No comments: